Anemia is quite familiar to us. These disorders can lead to the emergence of symptoms of weakness, fatigue, lethargy, and sluggishness. Normal amount of blood is very important to keep your body to stay healthy and fit.
Anemia is a symptom of deficiency of red blood cells due to low hemoglobin levels. Deficiency of red blood cells will harm the body. Because red blood cells serve as a means of transportation of nutrients and oxygen needed on the physiological and biochemical processes in all body tissues.
The best way to increase the amount of blood is by eating nutritious foods, which can increase blood cells in the body. Let's find out what foods can increase the amount of blood in the body, as reported in Boldsky.
1. Bits: This food is very rich in iron and protein that is needed to increase blood cells and improves blood flow. It is a natural cleanser toxins in the blood. Not only the fruit, leaf bits are also good sources of vitamin A, while the bits root is an excellent source of vitamin C.
2. Green Leaf: Vegetables like spinach, celery, broccoli, cabbage, radish, cauliflower, kale, lettuce and sweet potatoes are very healthy for the body. It can control your weight and also increase the amount of blood. Green leafy vegetables also keeps the digestive system is always active.
3. Substances Iron: This is an essential mineral needed by the body. Iron not only strengthen bones, but also the supply of oxygen in the system. Iron deficiency can cause anemia. You can eat red meat, asparagus, dates, almonds, oysters, potatoes, and raisins.
4. Almonds: these nuts are rich in iron and can increase blood flow in the body. One ounce of almonds a day provides 6% of your iron needs every day.
5. Fruit: the anemia are advised to eat lots of fruits and green leafy vegetables. The food is not only nutritious, but also effective in increasing the amount of blood in the body. Eat apricots, watermelon, apples, grapes, raisins, and plums to improve blood flow in the body.
Nutritious food can increase the amount of blood is low and strengthens your immune system.